Boudoir photography is a way to capture sensual and intimate photos that celebrate the beauty of the human body. If you’re planning on having a boudoir photos in denver, here are eight tips to help you get the most out of your experience and how to prepare for it:
- Don’t feel like you have to break the bank on lingerie. At Boudoir by Mina, we offer a vast selection of wardrobe options, with no extra cost to you.
- Get glam! We provide professional hair and makeup services, making sure you look your best for your session.
- No need to stress over posing – I will help you find your most flattering poses and relax in front of the camera.
- Make sure to stay hydrated before and during your shoot – boudoir can be quite the workout! Drink plenty of water and stretch beforehand to ensure optimal comfort and performance in front of the camera.
- Treat yourself to a little self-care routine the night before or morning-of your shoot: wash your hair (for beautiful, glossy locks!), put on a face mask, take a warm bath or shower – whatever makes you feel relaxed and confident!
- Wear comfortable clothing that won’t leave any unwanted marks on your skin; You may wish to bring a robe or wrap along as well!
- Gather up all of your outfits (including jewelry and accessories) ahead of time so that we can have fun trying out different looks during your session!
- Take some time after the session to celebrate with friends or loved ones – it may sound cheesy but trust us when we say that after falling in love with yourself through boudoir photography, you will shine inside and out!
Finally, trust the process and trust yourself. This experience is about celebrating and embracing your beauty, so relax, have fun, and let us capture your essence in the most beautiful way possible.
Remember, at Boudoir by Mina, we strive to create a friendly and luxury atmosphere that makes you feel comfortable and confident. We can’t wait to work with you and help you create a stunning collection of boudoir photos.
Boudoir by Mina, is based in Colorado Springs, Denver & surrounding areas, our mission is to make every client feel empowered and confident in their own skin with our luxury boudoir photography services – so don’t hesitate to contact us today for an unforgettable experience!
MEET THE PHOTOGRAPHER